Travel Essentials from Richard Anderson
'Days lose their names and time slips away on the tide...' Paul Weller
It's the time of year when a gentleman yearns to escape the confines of his office or workplace in search of a relaxing holiday perhaps in warmer climes.
Here at Richard Anderson Ltd we pride ourselves on being able to offer an excellent selection of garments suitable for most holiday requirements.
As shown below Richard has chosen his 5 favourite travel essentials that will sit well with and maybe even enhance your current holiday wardrobe.
1) Navy Single Breasted Blazer - In Classic Navy this Medium Weight Blazer is easy to wear and works well during the day with tailored shorts or chinos. In the evening it can be paired with some contrasting trousers. An incredibly versatile garment.
2) White Poplin Shirt with Semi Cutaway Collar - No man should be without a crisp white shirt for those last minute functions. This tailored fit shirt works well with or without a tie.
3) Kurashiki Japanese Denim Jeans - The best denim there is. This 15oz denim is made on an original 1920's loom and is hand dyed using traditional vegetable dyes. A wardrobe staple and perfect for smart or casual wear.
4) Leather Wet Pack in Black - Combining plenty of storage for those essential toiletries with a waterproof inlay. Fitting easily into any hand luggage you'll arrive at your destination fresh and ready to relax.
5) Bespoke: Savile Row Ripped & Smoothed - Every perfect holiday needs a good read to while away the hours on the beach or beneath a parasol. We recommend Richard's own book as a perfect companion during your vacation. This fascinating insight of life on Savile Row will keep you entertained from the departure gate and beyond!